August 21, 2011

Some inspiration from the birthday girl!

 The card above is Angie's awesome creation!  She made a bunch of these for her convetion swaps this year.  Her card ingredients include cherry cobbler, peach parfait, the DSP, Paisley Petals, framed tulips folder and the stamp set four frames. I was going through my stack and came across her card and said, perfect and then created the card below.  Ingredients include much of the same but the colors are wisteria wonder and daffodil delight and the DSP is Flirtatious Specialty. I made a dozen or so of these for my customer appreciation night thank you cards.  Speaking of Angie... it is her birthday today!  Happy Birthday Angie!  I plan to stamp all day in your honor, or as often as I can sneak it in!  Have a great day!  Sera

No comments: