August 26, 2011

Anchorage Alaska Regionals

 Living in Alaska is all about adventure and being willing to face the next one.  That's why when I saw Daring Adventure in the new catalog I had to have it.  My hiking boots are always a bit muddy and headed for the next bend along the way.  So for the first ever Stampin' Up Regional event in Alaska I had to use that set.  Night Quite Navy, Cherry Cobbler, and Crumb Cake make this a rich card with not a lot of work.  Who can make a card without their Big Shot?!!?

Ok, maybe I can do one without the Big Shot.  At one of our Stamp-A-Stacks Charlene demonstrated a quick and easy card using a masking technique and the Circle Circus set.  I took the same idea (I still had my masking pieces on a scrap sheet of paper) and instead used the Delicate Doilies set with the new In Colors of Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, and Island Indigo.  This card is a breeze and jazzed up a notch with the new Ruffled Ribbon.  

Happy Stampin'!  Off to swap on Saturday!  Nicolle

No comments: