September 27, 2010

Happy 40th, wait, you mean to me?

I was quite certain that I was never going to get this old, but the day has come. After a big surprise party, a few small surprise parties today, an awesome Vikings game (we were right in the end zone, Brett smiled at me and said Happy Birthday, and he blew me a kiss too!) a sweet win on the soccer field, and a few more surprises, I just got home and saw this card on the kitchen table. The house is quiet, and everyone is in bed. I've already cried my eyes out because of my age, 40 hurt more than expected, so there isn't much left, and then this card (and gift of cash)... priceless.
Thanks to the sistas that were part of my birthday festivities this past month. I appreciate all of your time (working with my husband mainly) and well wishes. I have the greatest friends! So as you read the card, it's familiar I'm sure, but check out what they wrote in the ( ), you got it baby! Sera

No comments: