January 12, 2010

Home from Leadership

We are arrived home safe and sound! I walked in the door at 2:01am and I'm sure I was asleep before the sistas left my neighborhood! We are so excited and have so many things to share. Leadership is an entire different experience that makes the event special all on it's own. I cannot compare it to convention in the sense that not all of the sistas were there, but each of us absolutely loved every minute we were together with all of the people at SU (and I even went to a Mexican restaurant). I only hope we can ALL get the chance to go together. Above, is a picture of one of the make and takes we made on Wednesday night. We received this set, With all my Heart, in our convention bag (which is the best SU bag I have ever received). We made two of this card and then donated one to RMHC on our way out. You can see that this is a great picture of Carmen with her FREE stamp set that she won at the regional! How awesome! Her name was 3rd on the list and we were screaming for her! Yahoo! The first picture was taken right after we ran in on the first day, but we didn't RUN! We fast-walked and got to our seats with no trouble, right in the front. There was plenty of time for pictures and Shannon W and Carrie C were kind enough to have a shot with us. How fun! They both presented a few times and were terrific. It was a great week... but time to share some samples and new ideas from the mini-catalog! Sera

No comments: