January 13, 2010

Occasions Mini Catalog Highlights

I admit it! When this mini catalog was available to demonstrators... I wasn't that excited. However, after some time "playing" with some of the stamp sets and accessories... I've changed my mind! Fox and Friends is the stamp set below. The larger monkey is a decor element that matches the set, very cute. After many years of requests and product testing moments, SU has unveiled thier new clear mount stamp set line. The quality of these clear blocks is amazing. I was very impressed with them when I had a chance to stamp with them at leadership. Pam Morgan called the clear blocks her "jewels." They are pretty shiny. How cute do they look in this decorated box? I am going to purchase a set and give them a try.
One of my favorites is the Sweet Pea stitched Felt. They aren't flimsy as I first thought, and I've had a ball using them on cards, baskets and bags. It feels odd to use flowers and cute animals stamp sets on projects when I haven't put away all of my Christmas stamps!
I will share a few more displays in a day or two. Feel free to click the link at the right and you'll be able to view the Occasions Mini catalog. You will love it! Sera

No comments: