October 16, 2008

White Spooky Spider Frame

I know I have a Spooky Spider in black on the treat jar I posted a while ago - but by now you all know I LOVE Halloween. So being as these little gems (Spooky Spider Decor Element in black or white and 3 different sizes) will only be availalble until October 31, I of course had to take advantage of this. This white spider DE is the small size. Maybe I should take a pic of the frame by the treat jar so you can see the size difference. The black mat in this frame has a 5x7 opening. I cut a piece of Ghostly Greetings DSP to fit about this size and then taped it to the back of the mat. The white spider works perfect on this Basic Gray and Black pattern. Plus with the web already pictured all I had to do was line up the spider thread with the pre-printed web and Shazam! I was done. And of course I cut out "spooky" again and adhered that to the mat. All this is under the glass so the surface of the frame can be dusted and cleaned as needed. Our new Decor Elements really are awesome! Can't wait to play some more. ~Heidi

No comments: