October 28, 2008

We went to STATE!

Customized Soccer Jersey - ImageChef.com After the soccer season ends, it's always a difficult time for me. I've had this identity as coach since camps began in June and it's unreal that it is over. This year however, we made it to the state tournament and finished in 4th place. This team is the 4th best team in the state of Minnesota! How exciting is that? The team asked what I was going to do now... don't you worry, I have a Big Shot, I have plenty to do! However, I've been neglecting plenty of things, so here is my "have to do" top ten list. 10. Fold the mountain of clean clothes that have been collecting dust in their baskets since August. 9. Get my tail end back on my Wii Fit. She won't be nice, I'm sure. 8. Clean out the summer clothes. 7. Clean out the trunk- old smelly, wet, moldy soccer clothes anyone? 6. Let my husband out of the house (don't worry about him, hunting starts soon). 5. I have 17 hours of Dancing with the Stars on Tivo. 4. Catch up on the fall birthdays and events I've missed- lots of cards to be mailed! 3. Dust off my stamp area, big shot and all the new dies that are still in packages and get stamping! 2. I'm baaaack! Clean up this blog... it needs a makeover! 1. If you know me at all, you know what this is- get the Christmas trees up! Sera

No comments: