January 9, 2013

Hello from Leadership!

 
 
 
Hello everyone!  I am back!  The pictures above are from Leadership 2013!  We arrived today and are having a great time!  We walked all over the city in 80 degree weather which was awesome!  We went through the convention center, which is huge, and checked things out.  We ran into Shelli (but kept our cool).  We walked 5 miles and we could be tour guides, kid you not!  Tonight was low key as I played with my new camera.  Carmen and I went down memory lane as the last time we were here (in 2004) was Angie's first convention.  Boy has it changed!  It also dawned on me that this (bottom picture) area was where the flower photo obsession began!  My first flower photos were right here!  Too funny! It is so great to bring up the blog again.  It's been too long.  Tomorrow we begin in the morning but the main event is at noon.  So we may not blog until later in the evening.  We have swaps to get done too, shocker!  Check back often!  Great to be back!  Sarah

No comments: