February 4, 2012

Leadership 2012, 4




So it was my first Manager's Reception and I was pretty excited.  What a great event! We were entertained by Chinese Acrobats as we celebrated the Chinese New Year.  They were unbelievable!  I met some new friends from Missouri and we had a great time! We received a new stamp set and some great SU chop sticks as we left the theater.  So awesome! Later, I was able to get a few pictures in the Make and Take area as well.  The Blossom Builders are big for Spring!  We ended our evening at the famous cafe on the river, the name I cannot remember, but all of the colorful umbrellas are there.  We sat with some friends from Illinois and had a great time!  We headed  back to our room to stamp swaps of course... why do I do that?  I had 8 pounds of stamping things that I brought along this trip, I never learn!  Sera

No comments: