January 19, 2012

Designer Frames

I'm having a blast playing with the Designer Frames Embossing Folders! The best part is you can get them for FREE starting next week during Sale-a-bration! My club hostess asked me to show a few things using these folders.  Once I sat down and started to play, I was thrilled with all the fun things I made!
Both the oval and the rectangle are equally fun and functionable.  What I discovered with these frames is I was able to create great cards quickly and simply!  The "punch" these frames offer finishes a card with little more required.
This one is a notecard (sold in sets of 20 w/ envelopes - classic note card size 5 x 3 1/2; $5.95).  I am planning to use a few of the Occasions sets I have on hand and make up some card sets for quick and easy gifts.
And last but not least - the best part is the XL Oval Punch punches out the center of this frame perfectly! The options here are endless!  Have fun creating with these great frames!  ~Heidi


No comments: