December 12, 2011

Last minute... holiday mini cards

I heard someone on the radio today mention that this Monday marks the date of the "last minute holiday shopping time."  Really?  Today?  I didn't believe it at all until the next two radio commercials both stated, "You can't miss out on these last minute deals."  Sheesh!  I've hardly started!  I need to keep stamping and ignore all of that!  The cards above were made with stamp sets in the Holiday mini catalog.  You've seen that stocking builder punch many times before with that Frostwood Lodge DSP, so awesome!  The card on the right was created with the Christmas Lodge stamp set (123767), my favorite Christmas set to date.  These cards are Tasha's creations that she shared with us at our Christmas party.  Love them!  Sera

No comments: