October 29, 2011

More Bingo Bits

I was able to stamp a bit today after soccer.  What a treat!  We had frost on our field this morning!  We were out there by 7:30am and whew, winter is coming!  Our team is still winning (we are in the state semi-finals) and you may have gathered that since I've been blog non-exsistent for two whole weeks.  I obviously didn't get the automatic posting timer to work correctly on the blog, hee hee!  I've been busy with workshops here and there and I'm excited to turn the calendar to November!  I love Holiday stamping!  One die that is sure to be a hit this season is the peekaboo frames die (124587) that you see here.  Take a peek in the Holiday mini catalog on page 36.  I used it to make a few windows on these cards, very fun.  A simple detail that is fun and different!  Sera

No comments: