May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day everyone!  I hope you were able to enjoy the day.  My sons and I spent the morning at the Memorial Day parade here in town.  The boys carried the flags for the scouts and had a great time.  It's a small event, but important nonetheless.  The rest of the day included planting flowers and dreaming about the next landscaping endeavor.  My DH goes fishing soon... I have big plans.  Yahoo!  To the left however, are some great cards that the sistas swapped or shared at our downline meeting last week.  In keeping with the nautical theme here, these are perfect!  I'm not sure which card belongs to whom, but thanks to all of the sistas for their creations!  The month of May is winding down, which is great news if you are an SU enthusiast!  That means that the new catalog is only a month away!  Happy Summer!    Sera

No comments: