March 8, 2011

Build some blossoms!

I've been loving this build a blossom set and the matching punch. I needed to be convinced, but when a few of my customers saw it in the occasions mini catalog and were so excited... I figured I had better try it! I have about 15 different cards that I have made with it, some better than others. Let me know what you think! I was going through the color coach and came across this combo and had to give it a go. I love love melon mambo and those buttons are awesome! It has been fun to collect them! One tip that has been useful for me is to use the bone folder to curl the petals. When I put the entire flower on the card base then, I pushed it down and adhered it in the center and the leaves "pop" up a bit. It makes for a more dimensional card. Love it! Sera

No comments: