January 16, 2011

Leadership Highlights Day 1

Our Tennessee Leadership trip was wonderful! We had such a great time! It was a very inspiring and overwhelming experience all at the same time. These pictures are from day one. We arrived early in Nashville and went right to the Country Music Hall of Fame. It's an awesome place, even for the non country music fan. I took a whole bunch of photos, but the one above is a special shot of the group as we had lunch in the Hall of Fame restaurant. Awesome food... loved my fried green tomato! The pictures below are of our awesome hotel. Whew... it was one of the most incredible hotels I have ever been to. The pictures speak for themselves and believe me I have many... the hotel was THAT spectacular. We got lost each day, or turned around at least. We spent time swapping, finishing swaps and hanging out with some pretty incredible demonstrators. It was a jam-packed day, but wait until tomorrow, even better! Sera

No comments: