December 11, 2010

Christmas Fudge

This is a cute idea using a Hershey bar and some DSP... and together with a Jingle Bell tune it makes a cute gift. I made a bunch of these for expos as well as for a few fun gifts and they were a hit. You can click on the picture and see the poem. If you search for Christmas fudge poems online, you'll find it in a snap. So how are you doing with your Christmas cards, wrapping and shopping? We're snowed in here so I'm cleaning out all sorts of closets and cupboards... I was going to bake since everything that we had planned for the day is cancelled, but when I opened my pantry, a cereal box fell out and everything was on the floor, so I decided to clean it all out, scrub, throw things away, organize... two hours later I didn't feel like baking so I cleaned. Pathetic! My stamp room is looking better so I plan to hunker down in there for the night! Yahoo! Sera

No comments: