December 29, 2010

Christmas Bingo Cards

I couldn't resist this bingo card stamp and the jolly bingo bits set. Really, I had no reason to get it other than they are so cute! So I decided to actually use the sets for a variety of activities with my sons, my sunday school class and my stamp club. I used chocolate chip ink on sahara sand cardstock and the bits are a variety of colors that were dark enough to show up nice on the sahara sand. There are 12 cards all together and they are all mounted on night of navy cardstock. Each card is a different pattern and I punched out about 100 circles as marker pieces. So, I'm packing up the Christmas cards and items both in my house and stamp room. I don't have the heart to take the trees down quite yet, you know that goes? One day I decide to get it all down in one shot, once I'm ultimately sick of it all. Stamping sounds much better! Sera

No comments: