August 2, 2010

5 minute wedding card

You've all done this right? Waited until about 15 minutes before you have to leave for the wedding and realize you still have to make a card?!?! Yes that was me on Saturday. I was really happy with what I came up with though.

The base is Chocolate Chip and the front layer is Very Vanilla which has been run through the Big Shot using the Elegant Bouquet Impressions folder. The verse on the front is from the new Level 3 Hostess Set, Occasional Quotes. As much as I love my flower and image sets, sometimes you just can't beat a great "word" set! I punched out the greeting using the Oval Extra Large (FKA - Wide Oval) punch and mounted it with some dimensionals. I really like the look of tone on tone for the words. A little 3/8" taffeta ribbon finishes off the front!

Inside is the matching verse. My favorite part about this hostess set is the matching inside and outside verses. Something for every occasion and finishes off your card in a snap! ~Heidi

No comments: