July 14, 2010

Sweet Scoops Samples!

I have had the best time with this set, Sweet Scoops. As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I was able to earn this set free this past winter, yahoo! I've made a bunch of samples to share and here are a few. Of course, I cheat because I'm not cutting out these little buggers, so I had to get "extra" creative. The first sample uses the tag punches and aside from the floating ice cream, the card is cute. If you have any SU earth elements buttons from about five years back, they match Early Espresso perfectly! The 3x3 love notes are copied right from page ten in the current mini catalog. Instead of cutting the soft serve, I simply stamped them side by side and if there are any imperfections, I used the oval punch as the bowl and it covered the scoops perfectly. A tip... when using the oval, turn it sideways in your cutter and line it up with the one inch mark. That means you will only cut off a little slice at the top which is just enough to make your perfect bowl. Love it! Sera

No comments: