July 26, 2010

Multi-purpose box

A few weeks back, Sera took us on an adventure across the border and we created this nifty little box with handles that will hold an ink pad and marker just perfectly. A couple weeks ago, I had my club make one using black and riding hood red. The 2 DSP's are Newsprint and Love Letter. I also used the new gigantic scalloped circle and the 1 3/4" circle punch AND the awesome new dotted scalloped ribbon border punch. Can't tell that I like that one .... I used the stamp set On A Pedestal and some black 5/8" grosgrain ribbon. For my July club hostess, I personalized some notecards with her initial (don't have that photo since she has the cards) and some coordinating Love Letter DSP. This was a great pattern (thanks Sera) and would be a great and easy project to share! Have a great week! Angie

No comments: