July 18, 2010

Apple Blossom

Since I'm not packing for convention I thought I would take a little time to play with the new colors and stamp sets. I jumped on Apple Blossom as part of the hostess preorder and I love it. I liked this card because it looks like DSP but it's actually homemade background paper! River Rock, Marina Mist, and Early Espresso layered with a background stamp and the Apple Blossom flowers. I will be sending a pack of these with envelopes to my best friend who also happens to be a teacher. Lots of layering took a long time and I'm not sure I got the dimensions right (I CASE'd this off of Splitcoast with a few changes). It is 7 x 4 and uses Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, and Daffodil Delight. It just screams "teacher" to me and looks really crisp. You girls all have fun in Salt Lake!! Nicolle

No comments: