June 18, 2010

June Sista Meeting

Hello everyone! It's great to be back! I've been busy gutting my house and cleaning... the stamp room also! Love that! I realized that I hadn't shared any photos from our last gathering so in the spirit of cleaning, I decided to clean up the blog and post our Opportunity Night pictures! Five ladies attended our meeting and they had a great time. We enjoyed their company and enthusiasm for Stampin' Up! They made two projects and watched a few demonstrations. We had plenty of snacks and we shared the opportunity to join our group. What a great night! Carmen shared this card below. She demonstrated how to make pansies with the butterfly punch. Awesome!
Thanks again for joining us ladies! We had a great time! Oh... and big news... Julie, (second guest from the left) joined us this past weekend! Congratulations to Sista Heidi on her new recruit and Julie, welcome to the sistas! Sera

No comments: