May 7, 2010

Dusty Upsy Daisy

At regional in Milwaukee a demonstrator demoed this card and I was fired up! I love this set and use it often, but I'm always looking for a different layout. Stamping the main image once and then again right next to it is such a great effect that is so simple. Looking at the first picture it may be tricky to see where the card opens, hence the next photo. So when you open it, the words stay where they are at. Heidi and Lee Ann get some credit for the color choice. I've been working with the in colors quite a bit, but haven't spent much time with Dusty Durango. Heidi suggested that I try it with this Upsy Daisy set and coincidently, Lee Ann used this color for a meeting make and take and it's perfect. I love our group! Thanks for the inspiration sistas! Sera

No comments: