February 10, 2010

A LOVEly Valentine

I'm pretty fired up about all the elements of this card. First, if you haven't tried the new satin ribbon, get some! It is such a nice quality, meaning it ties and cuts nicely and I like the finished look this ribbon gives projects. It's lickable. Another yummy item is the DSP of course, the sparkly feel and all of that. Also lickable. (That's the word I sometimes use when I love love love something). Nothing though compares to the polka dot embossing folder that is in the Occasions mini catalog. I love it. I caught one of my boys touching the "bumps" and saying, "Mom, this is pretty cool. Can I do it to one of the pages in my library book?" The fact that he knows where his library book is... is a minor miracle, however, to my knowledge the library book has been spared. Whew! I love Valentine's Day! Sera

1 comment:

Cupcake said...

Charlene and I saw a card like this on Splitcoast this weekend and loved it. I'm going away for the weekend to be crafty in the woods, might have to give it a try. Nic