February 13, 2010

Gift Card Ensemble

I'm looking for different ways to "package" cards or give them away as gifts. I made this card set this morning with the SAB set, Happy Moments. There are four cards and matching envelopes that all coordinate with the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP. Of course you know that I love the polka dots so I had to make them a part of the gift. All of the cards have the same pattern, just different stamped images. The holder is a 8 1/2 by 11 full sheet that is folded at 2 1/2 inches on the long side. Fold that up and the piece becomes the "flap." I cut a V out of the center so everything fits in there a little nicer. Four cards are perfect, depending on how many layers there are to the cards. It took one hour for the whole works, not even actually, once I chose a design. Fun! Sera

No comments: