February 8, 2010

Butterflies in February!

This wasn't the creation that I had at the start, but it turned out alright. There are too many things happening and the butterflies are all competing against each other, but I think I'm close. I used the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP for the envelope, I love that die! I had a bunch of these extra butterflies from Leadership, yes the ones that I was "punching out" in the car at 4am on the way to the airport. I'll keep working with it. I am such a brat when it comes to seasons. I love working with whatever is "next" not what is "current" as far as the colors go. I've had my fair share of the Winter colors and spring is so fun with the 10 feet of snow that is falling at the moment. I'm trying to coordinate this envelope into my Valentines some how, so stay tuned! Sera

No comments: