October 11, 2009

Pumpkin Box

Just had to share this pumpkin box I made with the top note die. I cut a cardstock oval using the coluzzle (#4 slot from the center - shown here in black) then layed it on the top not and sponged ink around the outsides onto the top note creating the rings of the pumpkin. I worked my way out on each side then back into the center. I sponged color (pumpkin pie) all around the outside for depth and shading. The inside box was made using 4.25 x 11 cs, scored in 1" along the long sides and in 3 3/8" from each end on the other ends; clip where they intersect. Handle is just garden green strip 8.5" by 3/4" and the pumpkin stem is made with the rounded tab punch - fits like a dream!

I do have some embellishing to do with a vine or something maybe using the baroque motifs, but wanted to show you what I've been up to! ~ Angie

No comments: