September 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

I would never do this on a regular birthday... it's hardly a milestone for me. However, when your all-time favorite athlete debuts for your team, at home, on your birthday (by the way, he and I are the same age for 13 days until he turns the big 4-0 on the 10th) and he wins the game with two seconds to go... then you gotta blog it. True story! I knew you would all understand. Thanks for all of the well wishes... I spent most of the day watching him, and I worked with the new My Digital Studio software... and now that I have done some of the training... WOW is all I have to say. It IS as incredible as everyone says it is. I'll have to share a few pages with you. Okay... off to stamp before the week begins. We'll get back to stamping-related things tomorrow. Hee Hee! Sera

No comments: