July 14, 2009

Birthday Box

My friend Tracy turns 40 this month and among a few other things, I made her this birthday box that is filled with a bunch of cards that she can use right away. This is the new Razzleberry Lemonade DSP. Can you just eat it? Love it! I used Circle Circus (tone on tone) with the new In Colors '09 and pumpkin pie. They are going to be a hit. This box was inspired by the video that SU has for their demonstrators. It is 2 sheets of 12x12 and I made the cover a little different by using the scallop edge punch to decorate the edges a bit. In the top corner I used Define your Like, kindness.
I included some standard sized cards mainly and a few 3x3 cards as well. All of the envelopes are also stamped, of course. The new punch, Modern Label is perfect for small sentiments and I am finding all sorts of uses for that Teeny Tiny Wishes set! Enjoy! Sera

No comments: