May 6, 2009

Big Shot box #2

This box was a cinch! This was one of the projects at my butterflies and blooms party this past weekend. Each stamper was given a 6 by 12 sheet of DSP, all of the patterns in Good Morning Sunshine. They ran it through the Big Shot with the Box #2 XL die. A large piece comes out, scored, cut and ready to fold. I was shocked at how quickly it came together. There isn't any fussing and as long as the feet overlap each other as it comes together, Voila! With the scrap piece that was left there is enough space to punch out a scallop, turn it over (of course, it matches perfectly) and then embellish. We used the Cheep talk set for this project. I love those little birds and I'm not a bird girl (Cardinal Christmas does not count).
When everyone was to make this box at my workshop, they were tentative at the start. Once they began folding on the score lines, they all wanted to figure it out without any assistance. They loved it! In fact, I have a few wedding favor creations to start planning! The Big Shot is awesome! Sera

No comments: