April 9, 2009

Techniques, Trains and Trees ...

Here are the two shoebox cards I brought to the retreat last weekend. I had also done these with my stamp club group. The first card is done with the Water Color Wonder Crayons coloring directly on the rubber then misting with water and finally stamping on the confetti white cs. I also used taken with teal, night of navy and certainly celery in my color combo. The right amount of water is really key here - you need enough but not too much. The second card uses a technique shown on the workshop wow dvd I purchased at the 2008 convention. It is using pastels and the stampa-ma-jig. You stamp the tree lightly, color with pastels, then ink up the tree again, position with stampa-ma-jig and stamp right over the top of the tree again. Real wow factor and the sistas really loved this one .... wink!
So why is my photo sideways??? I'll have to work with that later - g'night ~ sista Ang

No comments: