September 5, 2008

Spooky Spider Treat Jar

This is the new Decor Elements Spooky Spider which is going to be released in Phase II in a few weeks. I LOVE Halloween so when they announeced at Convention that we could pre-order this adorable little spider I was all in. When this was demoed at Convention she used the 2 gallon glass jar from Target. I got the 1 gallon jar becuase it means less candy for me to be tempted by inside. The only thing I had to modify by using the smaller jar is to put the word SPOOKY on the other side of the jar. Actually I think I like it better this way. You will notice that I ran the little spider web "string" up onto the lid too. This was very easy to adhere to the jar even though you have to go over all the curves and bends. I was a little scared to try it at first, but am thrilled with how it turned out!!
I cut out the word SPOOKY from the spider itself to make the application easier. Super easy to do!!! Happy pre-Halloween everyone :) ~Heidi

No comments: