September 28, 2008

Halloween Tree

I had so much fun making this!! The "tree" is a couple of branches from my yard which are spray painted black. The base is an old coffee can covered with Ghostly Greetings DSP and filled with styrofoam and glass marbles. The ornaments on the tree are acutal Christmas ornaments from Hobby Lobby (who knew they sold them in orange and black???) and they are tied onto the tree with Tangerine (retired) and Basic Black narrow grosgrain ribbon.
To jazz up the ornaments I decorated them with the Chills and Thrills rub-ons. How cute is that?!?! Seriously, how can anyone not love Halloween with great stuff like this out there? Again, I copied this idea off someone's blog and when I go and find out who I will give them proper credit here. Have fun getting ready for Halloween, I know I am :-) ~Heidi

No comments: