September 17, 2008

(also) Inspired By Nature

I have to say that I was incredibly inspired by all of the beautiful things Sera created with this stamp set, and as soon as I sat down to play ~ I understood. The first card is one we did in my August class and September club. Used kiwi kiss, not quite navy & bashful blue ink/CS; Tres Chic, Fresh Cuts were the other SS used. We used markers direct to rubber (blender pen w/kiwi kiss). Card #2 is on naturals ivory CS and the flowers cut out with the hobby blade (if it's sharp, it goes very fast). Also used Heartfelt Thanks SS, Photo corners punch, 5/8" choc grosgrain, apricot appeal & old olive ink. You can't see if very will, but I did use Versamark to stamp the grass in the background - it's very subtle. Card #3 is Baja Breeze tone-on-tone with whisper white and basic black accents (ink/cs); black gingham, 1/4" white grosgrain. Also used the All Holidays SS and the new FAB scalloped edge punch. If you haven't sat down and spent time with this set, what are you waiting for?? Have fun! Angie

No comments: