July 16, 2008

July Color Combo #2

It sure is going to be hard to see these colors go! I still have a place in my heart for Marigold Morning, True Thyme and Cranberry Crisp! Above, I used the set Blossoms Abound... another fave that I won't be parting with anytime soon. The DSP is soft sky, as is the first stamped color. Over the top is blue bayou. The base of the card is that color as well as the sentiment on the bottom. For the leaves I stamped with wild wasabi and simply stamped off once. It worked perfectly for this card and I was sticking to my In Colors and had to make it work. There was too much space in the corner, so I punched some DSP with the photo corner punch (the smaller corner) and placed it there. Many of you have seen this card in other colors that I've made as well. I just love it! Sera

No comments: