June 6, 2008

Teacher Gifts & Color Combo #2

These are the card sets I made for the kids' teachers. The boxes below are made from a 12 x 12 sheet of cardstock and held this set of cards and some chocolates. I think the supplies are pretty straightforward so I won't bore you with the details - but over 1/2 of these qualify for this month's color combo too! Thanks - that was easy :) Ok - I've tried loading this photo 4 times and I can't figure out why it is sideways again. I even tried rotating it and then loading it again, etc. Anyway - these were smaller teacher sets given to other teachers my daughter had throughout the year other than homeroom. 3x3 cards sets that were monogrammed with the teachers last initial. Also a piece of chocolate caramel thrown in too. The "envelope" that holds the 3 cards starts out as a 6" circle and is scored at 1 3/4 on the bottom and 1 1/4 on the sides. I stamped the background from Baroque Motifs in versamak for just a little something.
Now off to eat the rest of the chocolates - yum! ~Heidi

No comments: