June 23, 2008

Pumpkin Pie Thank You

So this isn't really a bag, but I'm not a fan of the "p" word as you know so... this lovely sachel was inspired by the make & take we did at regional with the retired 12X12 paper that was there for us. I made this and (of course) the love notes to match- as well as envelopes. There are two compartments in this bag... LOVE THAT of course, as with any bag. I put the cards in the front and the envelopes in the back. Cute eh? I got this pack of pumpkin DSP for my birthday from sista Becky and I've used quite a lot of it. Also... this is the first ever flower fusion piece I have used. There is a die cut bloom in there as and it's held there with a gold brad. I just LOVE it when everything coordinates! Perhaps I should do a tutorial with this... my first one! As for my 3x3 spread, well I got side tracked! Sera

No comments: