April 23, 2008

Rub-ons and Blooms, again...

Have I mentioned how much I love the rub-ons????? I'm not a huge fan of white craft ink (always makes a big mess for me) and the white rub-ons are perfect for adding white to your colored cardstock. Rubbo-presto, done and no mess. This card is totally cased from Cindy Beach's blog (www.stampspaperandink.com). Card base is the Wild Wasabi promo paper which I cut down to 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 so I can mail this card to a friend. Bottom layer is Naturals White with a little strip of Choc Chip. I popped out a couple die-cut blooms, added a quick rub on from the Perfect Day rub ons and inked up the Thank You from Much Appreciated. I popped up the flower with some dimensionals too. Done in under 10 minutes. Maybe 7. It's taking me longer to post this than to make the card :) ~Heidi

No comments: