April 26, 2008

Drag & Brag on the 26th!

It's still Occasions Mini Catalog week, but I needed to take a break from it to do a drag and brag. Although, I did use some ribbon from it, at any rate. This is a wall hanging that I started a few weeks ago and finally finished it up this weekend. I have the 1 inch gash on my hand to prove it. The exacto knife and I were wrestling, he won. This is awesome though! I found these chipboard flowers at the local craft store that starts with an "M." These flowers are at least 6 inches tall, larger than a CD. I used our retired DSP, Linen Prints and our on board chipboard letters to spell create. The colors are cameo coral, old olive, chocolate chip and few others in the DSP. I added some ribbon, large brads and presto! I'm excited about this! I had a few flowers and buttons, but it was getting to be too much. I liked just the DSP- with the wild prints it was just enough. Hope you like it! Sera

No comments: