February 6, 2008

A Smitten "wow" on the 6th!

Couldn't resist putting in a Wow Wednesday and a Smitten at the same time! This milk carton has been around for a while now on different blogs, etc., so I decided to try one. I had a birthday at work today and it was an awesome treat with some chocolate cookies- get it? Milk carton, cookies, she got it.
It's purely pomegranate and whisper white. Of course the super awesome ribbon is gone now, but I love to use it and thank goodness I have a bunch. The carton is stamped with Dare to be Fabulous and the new SAB set, Lots of Thoughts.
It's a great Valentine idea (change the saying of course) for a teacher gift that is way fun! One of my sons mentioned that he needs to give it to his teacher with some Oreos and a straw. Yikes! I see my other son testing it to see how well it holds milk... gotta go! Sera

No comments: