February 27, 2008

February Color Combo #2

This color combo is not to be forgotten! Finally- when I have a retreat to plan for, a full swap, a messy house and here I am, blogging. LOVE IT! I'm pumped about the simpleness of this card. I haven't used Circle of Friendship in a while and it just works with everything. The scritch-scratch in the background is the background stamp, sandpaper- yes girls, I got that FREE at convention when the orange squares were called- LOVE IT! There is some so saffron DS paper in there and the ribbons that match ww and ee. Can you figure out the ww punched cardstock? Cute eh? Keep guessing how I did that! The ee leaves are/is the five petal punch... I've done that before on here I think. Everything is layered on ee cardstock. Thanks, Heidi for that color- I haven't used that one in a long time. I'm such a bold bright girl- so this was an awesome challenge! Sera

No comments: